HECO-TOPIX-plus 3,5 x 12, pan head, T-Drive, variable full thread, bright zinc plated, A3K, 1000 pieces, VARIANTA - Boxes for professionals
The screw with a technological advantage.
HECO-TOPIX®-plus is a real screw highlight, combining concentrated technological expertise and wide range of tangible user benefits in a single wood screw. The secret: Our HECO-TOPIX®-plus combines the best properties of four HECO ranges! With the innovative properties of the HECO-Drive, GripFit, MagicClose and PerfectPitch, a new, integrated drive size concept and high-quality system accessory, HECO-TOPIX®-plus is the perfect wood screw for practically all applications. You benefit not only from the impressive technological advantage, but also above all from simple handling and optimum performance.
- For safe installation of metal parts
- MagicClose: Patented full thread joins timber fixtures together with no gaps and no pre-stressing. (up to a screw diameter of 6 mm)
- PerfectPitch: Optimal thread pitch for every screw length. Perfect performance for any wood application.
- HECO-TOPIX tip does away with the need for pre-drilling, reduces the risk of the wood splitting and enables narrow edge and centre distances.
- Chromium (VI)-free coating
- Approved and monitored product
|Head form||pan head|
|Thread||variable full thread|
|Diameter, d||3,5 mm|
|Length, l||12 mm|
|Thread length, lg||10 mm|
|Headdiameter, dk||6,9 mm|
|Size of recess||T-20|
|Surface||bright zinc plated, A3K|
User denied the request for Geolocation. A Google Map and the distances to the local retailers can't be provided. Geolocation information is unavailable. The request to get user location timed out. An unknown error occurred.