HECO-TOPIX-plus A4 5,0 x 60, decking screw, countersunk head with milling ribs, HECO-Drive, partial thread, self-colour, coated, 200 pieces, VARIANTA - Boxes for professionals
The standard decking screw with part thread
The stainless steel HECO-TOPIX-plus Decking screw, was specifically developed to meet the requirements of decking board mountings. The anti-friction-coated screw is easy to process and can be countersunk effortlessly due to the small head. The aestethic aspect was considered too - the finish of the stainless steel screws fits perfectly to appealing wood constructions.
- HECO-TOPIX tip does away with the need for pre-drilling, reduces the risk of the wood splitting and enables narrow edge and centre distances.
- Small head with milling ribs for easy and neat countersinking
- GripFit: One-handed working possible thanks to the HECO-Drive. Holds the stainless steel screws securely on the bit.
- Special coating for lower driving torques
- Can be used in hardwood (predrilling recommended)
- Shank ribs reduce the screwing torque
- Stainless steel A2 and A4 for outdoor construction work
|Head form||decking screw, countersunk head with milling ribs|
|Diameter, d||5,0 mm|
|Length, l||60 mm|
|Thread length, lg||36 mm|
|Headdiameter, dk||8,5 mm|
|Size of recess||HD-20|
|Material||stainless steel A4|
|European technical assessment||ETA-19/0553|
User denied the request for Geolocation. A Google Map and the distances to the local retailers can't be provided. Geolocation information is unavailable. The request to get user location timed out. An unknown error occurred.