HECO-TOPIX-plus A4 5,0 x 60, decking screw, raised countersunk head, HECO-Drive, secondary thread, self-colour, coated, 200 pieces, VARIANTA - Boxes for professionals
The wood screw of mounting of solar systems on roofs with on-rafter insulation
The HECO-TOPIX-plus-T Solar in A2 stainless steel ensures a long-lasting and economical mounting of solar brackets on over-rafter-insulated roofs. The HECO-TOPIX-plus-T Solar features two patented wood threads with the same pitch. They guarantee a fixation at defined intervals, where the secondary thread fixes the counter batten and all the loads are transmitted via the thread directly into the rafters. The HECO-TOPIX-plus-T Solar screw is quick and easy to use without predrilling thanks to the patented "TOPIX" tip. The tip also prevents any risk of the counter batten splitting; meaning installation is quick and clean. With the screws flange haed, the roof hook or solar system fitting can be screwed flush and securely to the wood to form a connection that lasts.
- For mounting solar brackets on on-rafter insulated roofs
- Secondary thread fixes the counter batten
- Flange head for optimal fixing of the fitting on wood
- HECO-TOPIX tip does away with the need for pre-drilling, reduces the risk of the wood splitting and enables narrow edge and centre distances.
- Stainless steel A2, material no, 1,4567
- Chromium (VI)-free coating
- Approved and monitored product
|Head form||decking screw, raised countersunk head|
|Diameter, d||5,0 mm|
|Length, l||60 mm|
|Thread length, lg||35 mm|
|Thread length, lg2||12 mm|
|Headdiameter, dk||7,0 mm|
|Size of recess||HD-20|
|Material||stainless steel A4|
User denied the request for Geolocation. A Google Map and the distances to the local retailers can't be provided. Geolocation information is unavailable. The request to get user location timed out. An unknown error occurred.