HECO-TOPIX-plus TCS 5,0 x 50, countersunk head with milling ribs 60°, HECO-Drive, HD-30, part thread, bright zinc plated, A3K, 200 pieces, VARIANTA - Boxes for professionals
For fewer bit changes in timber construction
The HECO-TOPIX-plus TCS (Timber Construction Screw) is a European technically approved countersunk head screw with HD-30 drive and a diameter of 5.0 mm. Specially designed for wood construction work, the HECO-TOPIX-plus TCS has the same drive size as the 6.0 mm diameter variant, thus saving the user from having to change bits. The innovative features HECO-Drive, GripFit, MagicClose and PerfectPitch make it the perfect screw for wood-wood applications. The 60° head with cutting ribs is not suitable for fitting assembly.
- The HD-30 drive (analogous to HECO-TOPIX-plus 6.0 mm diameter) ensures high power transmission even under the most difficult conditions.
- Countersunk head 60° with cutting ribs for wood connections
- GripFit: One-handed working possible thanks to the HECO-Drive. Holds the stainless steel screws securely on the bit.
- HECO-TOPIX tip does away with the need for pre-drilling, reduces the risk of the wood splitting and enables narrow edge and centre distances.
- PerfectPitch: Optimal thread pitch for every screw length. Perfect performance for any wood application.
- Chromium (VI)-free coating
- Approved and monitored product
|Head form||countersunk head with milling ribs 60°|
|Diameter, d||5,0 mm|
|Length, l||50 mm|
|Thread length, lg||30 mm|
|Headdiameter, dk||9,6 mm|
|Size of recess||HD-30|
|Surface||bright zinc plated, A3K|
|European technical assessment||ETA-19/0553|
User denied the request for Geolocation. A Google Map and the distances to the local retailers can't be provided. Geolocation information is unavailable. The request to get user location timed out. An unknown error occurred.