HECO-UFIX 3,5 x 45, MDF screw, countersunk head with milling grooves, HECO-Drive, partial thread, bright zinc plated, A2K, coated, 200 pieces, SKV - small boxes
The ideal screw for MDF and HDF
The HECO-UFIX® is a part-threaded screw with a special shaped spade-like drilling point. It has all the properties required for working with medium-density fibreboard: predrilling effect and pinpoint-accurate insertion, reduced splitting and low driving torque. Another advantage is that the HECO-UFIX® MDF screw has a newly developed drive: the HECO-Drive, a perfectly coordinated system between drive in the screw and the special HD bit. The screws stick-fit into the bit and do not wobble. This allows for one-handed operation without any problems and exact screw guidance. However, the screw is also compatible with any standard T-Drive bit.
- Possible to work close to the edge and axis
- Screw connections possible at the end faces without predrilling
- Enlargement of insertion hole due to ribs on the point of the screw; thus reducing the splitting and bulging of the MDF
- Exact, non-slip positioning on the surface of the material
- Perfectly coordinated HECO-Drive and drive with stick-fit effect; the bit holds the screw securely without wobbling.
- Only one size of recess for the whole product range
|Head form||MDF screw, countersunk head with milling grooves|
|Diameter, d||3,5 mm|
|Length, l||45 mm|
|Thread length, lg||30 mm|
|Headdiameter, dk||7,0 mm|
|Size of recess||HD-20|
|Surface||bright zinc plated, A2K, coated|
User denied the request for Geolocation. A Google Map and the distances to the local retailers can't be provided. Geolocation information is unavailable. The request to get user location timed out. An unknown error occurred.